- In just over 2 years in Nigeria, DKT has made a remarkable impact on the contraceptive landscape. Our different contraceptive brands, Fiesta, Kiss, Postpill, Levofem, Miso-Fem, Lydia has grown to be considered synonymous with effectiveness, safety, affordability and quality.
- We have distributed different contraceptive brands, Fiesta premium condoms, Kiss condoms, Postpill EC, Levofem Oral Contraceptives, Sayana Press injectable, Implanon NXT, Jadelle implants, Miso-Fem and Lydia IUDs in different parts of Nigeria through our effective and nimble Medical Sales representatives.
- Our sales motto is ‘effective & quick contraceptive delivery to customers within 24 hours of receiving an order). Providers have come to rely on DKT Medical Sales representatives for the timely delivery of quality contraceptives.
- Lives of several women who were on the verge of heavy bleeding and at the risk of death have been saved through the timely delivery of the Manual Vacuum Aspirator kits and Miso-Fem tablets (Misoprostol) by our sales teams. Different narratives of success from our sales representatives in the fields validate DKTs efforts in the Nigerian contraceptive landscape and we are making more impact!
- Within the short period, we have trained over 4,500 healthcare providers across different cadres comprising doctors, midwives, nurses, pharmacists, CHEWs and PPMV owners/managers.
- Long-held myths and misconceptions have been dispelled and dissipated through our continuous efforts at re-orienting healthcare providers on counselling techniques towards adolescents and young women and the different family planning choices available to individuals.
- DKT Nigeria is the first organization to commercially distribute Sayana Press, the new pre-filled, sterile, single dose, easy-to- use, 3-month injectable contraceptive, anywhere on the African continent. This is a significant milestone because Nigeria is Africa’s most populous country and the 7th most populous country in the world. Through healthcare providers and our very own DKT Bees (Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWs), Sayana Press has tremendously improved injectable contraceptive access for Nigerian women by increasing the ease, safety, and reach of non -clinic delivery even in community settings.
- DKT Nigeria launched three IUD variants under the LYDIA brand with superior quality and presentation, namely Copper TCu 380A, Cu 375 Sleek and TCu 380A SafeLoad, the latter two are innovative products in the IUD technology and insertion techniques domain and introduced for the first time in Nigeria. Lydia IUDs are considered by providers to be synonymous with effectiveness, safety, affordability and quality, the very words DKT Nigeria lives by!